Saturday, July 10, 2010

Toto, I Don't Think We're in Texas Anymore

In fact we're miles and miles away from Texas. We're on the other side of the world (okay I'm exaggerating). After a week of Josh training in Minneapolis, we're ready to get settled into our new home in Fargo.

We've moved into yet another apartment. It's nice and new and we're liking it so far. There isn't a ton of space and there is only one bedroom, but we do have a double garage which will especially come in handy during the winter months. Now we just need to empty out our boxes and find a place for everything. I'm hoping we'll be here for awhile because I'm sick and tired of packing and unpacking just to pack and unpack again!

Fargo and the general area seem pretty nice, although I may think differently in a few months when everything is covered in snow. Fargo is a big enough city where you have all of the amenities, but small enough where you don't have to sit in rush hour traffic for hours. Although it's not huge, I don't know my way around at all yet. Josh will confirm that it probably has something to do with my lousy sense of direction.

It may take awhile until we're completely settled in, but we're excited to get to know the area and start meeting people. It's a big change, but in the end it will be a good change.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with everything! I am sure that it will be a great experience for y'all. Are you going to work out there too, or just enjoy being a housewife?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! After we get settled I'll look for a job. I've had a really nice break from work though!

    ReplyDelete