Monday, November 15, 2010

The Search for Boots

I love shoes. I can't always find a pair of jeans that fit just right, but I can always find a pair of shoes that fit perfectly. I came to Fargo with a shoe wardrobe made up of flip flops and peep toes. As I have recently discovered, that's not going to cut it.

With winter approaching, I have been looking everywhere for boots. And I mean everywhere. I'm a little (okay, a lot) picky when it comes to clothes shopping, so that may have something to do with it. We looked everywhere in Fargo and I tried on countless boots, but I couldn't find any that fit right or looked good. The whole process was very frustrating.

We decided to take a day trip to Minneapolis this past weekend and do a little boot shopping while in town. Josh and I were prepared to be trying on boots for hours. Surprisingly, at the first store we went in I found not only one, but two pairs of boots that I liked and both happened to be on sale. Seriously!?! My luck changed and I finally found boots that were both cute and warm.

So now I feel a little more prepared for winter. Next I have to accept the fact that I won't be seeing my flip flops for a very long time...

No comments:

Post a Comment