Friday, April 15, 2011

My Canon

So.......I finally got my new camera!

After photography classes and experiencing high-quality camera equipment, our little point-and-shoot just didn't cut it. We made a deal that if Josh got an Xbox, then I would get an SLR. Josh ended up getting his Xbox around Christmas, but my camera had to wait a little longer (which has something to do with the fact that it costs about 3 times as much). Then a few weeks ago, Josh surprised me after work and took me on a field trip to Best Buy. I was so excited! And that's where I found my Canon Rebel T3i.

So now we're both happy. Josh gets to play video games and I get to take 18 megapixel photos. I definitely got the better end of the deal.


1 comment:

  1. I love: "now we're both happy. Josh gets to play video games and I get to...". As if Josh wasn't already playing video games!
    Love you guys!!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete