Wednesday, June 1, 2011

The Zoo

On Memorial Day we got together with some friends and went to the Wahpeton Zoo. Who knew they had a zoo in Wahpeton? Who has even heard of Wahpeton? (It's a small town 45 minutes south of Fargo.) Anyways, we were pleasantly surprised that the zoo was actually pretty decent. We had a good time. And I got to play with my camera.

Josh's Dad has a Canon that he no longer uses, so he gave me two of his old lenses. One of which is an extreme zoom lens (obviously the technical term). The zoo was the perfect place to test it out. Most of the pictures I took were from pretty far away, but it looks like we were up close and in person.
















With nice weather and good company, we had a fun day!

1 comment:

  1. Those are some pretty good pictures you have there! My favorite is the one of the red bird.

    ReplyDelete