Saturday, April 24, 2010

Heroes

When I say there's nothing to do in Nacogdoches, I'm not exaggerating. There's really nothing. We usually end up spending our evenings making dinner, cuddling on the couch, and watching a movie. We don't have cable and I'm getting tired of our movie collection, so lately we've been watching Netflix on wii. And that's how we discovered Heroes.

To say the least, Heroes is now one of our favorite TV shows. I guess you could say we're addicted. As soon as we both get home from school and work, we sit in front of the TV, grab the remote, and turn on the next episode. The storyline is intense and surprising and the end of every episode leaves you with a cliffhanger and a "To be continued..." So obviously, we have to keep watching. Sadly, it consumes hours of our day (so I'm pretty sure I just made us sound like couch potatoes). It only took us about a week to watch the first season and now we're probably going to make record time on the second.

And that is the story of how we became obsessed with Heroes.

What can I say? It's a good show.

No comments:

Post a Comment