Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Makeover

Since I'm getting the hang of the whole blogging thing, I decided to get creative: I gave our blog a makeover.

Because I'm not the most computer savvy or decisive person in the world, it literally took me hours to come up with this new look. Josh got tired really fast of me asking his opinion on no less than fifty different backgrounds. I needed an opinion! And then I had the header to deal with. After about ten tries, I finally got it the right size.

Anyways, it was a battle but in the end turned out cute. Needless to say, I won't try to give our blog another face lift anytime soon.

Hopefully everyone will like it as much as I do!

1 comment:

  1. I think this is very cute! I've wanted to make mine all cute, but yea, no clue what I'm doing at all. So good job!! :)

    ReplyDelete