Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Another Corpus Christi Summer

It's another summer and we've found ourselves once again in the city by the bay, where Josh is selling for APX the next few months. I'm happy because I get to spend the summer with my family and Josh is happy because we're not in El Paso (where we could have been for the summer). In the end, we're both really glad to be here.

We moved a little over a week ago, so we're still in the unpacking stage. Getting settled into our new apartment has been no problem at all, considering it's at least twice the size of our last one. We actually have room for all of Josh's superman action figures and all of my shoes.

While Josh is off securing the world one house at a time, I am taking up the domestic role of housewife this summer. It's been a really nice break from school and work so far. I may not be the best housewife in the world (as I am currently blogging instead of unpacking), but I try. I'm getting better at cooking and I usually have dinner ready when Josh gets home, so that should count for something.

Now we're back in the city where we met almost a year ago. I don't think anything can top falling in love and getting engaged last summer, but I'm sure this one will be great too!

2 comments:

  1. That means I will totally see you at the end of June. We are coming to corpus the last weekend in june! we must see each other!! I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait! You have to let me know when you get in town! I miss you!

    ReplyDelete