Monday, May 24, 2010

Finally!

I finally did it. As of May 15, I'm officially an alumni of Stephen F. Austin State University. And it's a great feeling!

Graduation was long, to say the least. The only thing I was concerned about during the entire ceremony was keeping my cap on. I naturally have a small head, and even with the help of bobby pins, that cap would not stay on. For the whole three hours, I just sat there pulling my cap back down on my head every time it slid off. And that is the memory I will forever have of my college graduation.

My parents, sister, brother-in-law and niece came up to Nacogdoches for the ceremony, so it was really nice to have everyone there. Afterward we took pictures, of course, and went to our favorite sushi restaurant, which we will dearly miss.

It was a good day!




2 comments:

  1. Congrats graduate!! You will be missed greatly!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Angela!! It's been a good 4 years!

    ReplyDelete