Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Homesick

I've been a little homesick lately. After living in Fargo for only a month and a half, I'm still not really liking it much. With all of the stress of the past few weeks and the fact that I have absolutely nothing to do during the day, I wish I could be home in Texas with familiar faces. This is what I miss most:


Family.


Friends.


Holly Jean. (OK so Holly is part of the family category, but I decided she deserved her own category too. I miss seeing her little face so much!)

Although I wish I could be back home in Texas, I have Josh. It doesn't matter where we are, the important thing is that we're together. We could be living on the North Pole and I would be blissfully happy with Josh by my side!



2 comments:

  1. Does Holly have boogers hanging out of her nose?? I miss you too! I wish you lived close enough so we could hang out and do nothing together again...Ah, the good old days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes she does. I love that picture though! And I wish we lived closer and could hang out again too!

    ReplyDelete