Monday, August 9, 2010

Moving....Again

You know how I said I hate packing and unpacking just to pack and unpack again? Well guess what? We're moving. Again.

Our apartment rental company was giving us grief about having a dog in a no pet facility. We had already worked things out where we could have Lilo in the apartment, but then they decided they just wanted her out. So after frantically searching for a few days, we found a house to rent. It's been really stressful this past week!

Our new home:



It's a cute little house. It's older so it has a certain charm. It has 3 tiny bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Since we don't have a lot of furniture and we have a miniature version of a couch (see below), the space works for us. And it has a ton of storage! But the most exciting part for me is that I can paint and decorate as much as I could possibly want.

We're more than ready to say goodbye to apartment life. Now we don't have to hear every movie playing next door or every heavy-footed neighbor upstairs. Josh gets to put in a security system (aka: a new toy) and Lilo gets her very own backyard for both business and pleasure.

The stress is starting to go away, so now we just have to get settled in the new house. And I refuse to move again any time soon!


Our fun-sized ikea couch

2 comments:

  1. I love it! That is such a cute little house! I look forward to seeing all the amazing things you'll do!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It IS a fun-size couch! Andrew was not impressed... Your house is cute. I can't wait to visit you and see it sometime!

    ReplyDelete